Perhaps you have been wanting to give a gift to someone for so long but somehow the cash has not been available. Who says you cannot give a gift that costs you nothing but, will be highly appreciated.
- The Gift of Listening: You must really listen, no daydreaming or planning your response.
- The Gift of Affection: Being generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the cheek and handholds. These tiny actions can express the love you have for family and friends.
- The Gift of Laughing: Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say ‘’I love to laugh with you’’
- The Gift of written Notes: It can simply say ‘’Thanks for the help, a brief handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime and maybe …change a life.
- The Gift of compliment: A simple and sincere. “You look great. You did a great job’’ can make someone’s day.
- The Gift of favour: Go out of your way everyday to do something kind.
- The Gift of solitude: There are times when nothing will satisfy except being left alone. Be sensitive and respect such times
- The Gift of a cheerful disposition: The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone and that is really not a hard thing to do. Just say “Hello’’ or “Thank you’’.
Friends are rare to find but very cheap to keep. Give a gift to a friend more often and you will be surprised you will have a lifelong friend.